“Challenge accepted!” —SPN fandom.
omg this is still going
IT’S A RULE TO REBLOG EVERY TIME IT SHOWS UP ON YOUR DASH.
i’m not even in the supernatural fandom and i’m still going to reblog
lost count of the times i’ve reblogged this
i will obey
Carry On My Wayward Son -Kansas
Number one rule of fandom: Thou shalt never not reblog this song if thou art a member of the Supernatural fandom.
The Fandoms right now
- Supernatural: ANGELS, ANGELS...ANGELS FALLING, CAS, OH CAS WHY DESTIEL! SAMMY WHY
- Merlin: *single tear* still dead
- Doctor Who: *covers ears* LALALALALALALA DON'T TELL ME I DON'T WANT TO KNOW LALALALALALALALALLALA
- Percy Jackson: La di da di da oh we have a movie coming up how nice.
- Harry Potter: Wizardsssssssssss...always wizards
- Sherlock: There there Supernatural...we know it hurts
- Avengers Fandom: *Wispers* alive ehehe alive he's alive that's what we said he lives....HE LIVEEEESSSSS
- Tolkien: ....OMG DWARVES
- I held it together until the Avengers fandom.
So you have your villains.
And villains that you hate.
Villains that you love.
The villains that you love to hate and hate to love.
THEN THERE’S THIS FUCKER.
I choked on my laugh. So freaking accurate.
Chromatic Typewriter Prints
Tyree Callahan has recycled (or upcycled, perhaps) a classic 1937 Underwood typewriter by replacing letters with sponges soaked across the spectrum with bright yellows, reds, blues and combinations thereof.
Zelda Wedding Cake!
umm yes please!
Page 1 of 54